Sadly, I identify with all of these. Feel free to add your own too.
- While browsing the web, I came across a list titled “You know You’re Bulimic When…” that several people had contributed to. I copied the ones that resonated with me.
- You can’t walk past the laxative aisle without wanting to binge. (Or wanting to pick up a ton)
- When you know you’ll have time alone and plan out a huge binge, and feel happy about this.
- When you tell yourself that your meal is healthy enough, or that you won’t eat enough to trigger you and still end up back at the toilet.
- When you look at foods and sum up how easy they’d be to purge on a scale of super easy to jeez I don’t want to do this (and usually do anyhow)
- When you are jealous of anorexics
- When you are doing good at restricting yourself from food completely, but then you eat…and keep eating.
- When you binge…
View original post 253 more words